- *Virtual Conference*: From Functional Genomics to Systems Biology (EMBL)
- Nov 15 2020 - Nov 18 2020
- 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Virtual SCOG workshop ‘Recent Advances in Single Cell Epigenomics 2020’
We are excited to announce our SCOG workshop ‘Recent Advances in Single Cell Epigenomics 2020’ taking place as a virtual event this year due to the current situation.
The one-day workshop, taking place on November 17 2020, will be hosted by Jörn Walter (Saarland University) and will provide an overview of the latest findings and developments in the field of single cell epigenomics.
- Jop Kind (Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht),
- Alexander Meissner (MPI of Molecular Genetics, Berlin),
- Amos Tanay (Weizmann Institute, Revohot),
- Fuchou Tang (Peking University) and
- Duygu Ucar (Jackson Laboratory, Farmington)
A detailed agenda will be available soon.
Please register in order to receive information on how to join the virtual workshop via the Video Conferencing Tool GoToWebinar. REGISTER HERE.