Virtual SCOG workshop ‘Recent Advances in Single Cell Epigenomics 2020’
We are excited to announce our SCOG workshop ‘Recent Advances in Single Cell Epigenomics 2020’ taking place as a virtual event this year due to the current situation.
The one-day workshop, taking place on November 17 2020, will be hosted by Jörn Walter (Saarland University) and will provide an overview of the latest findings and developments in the field of single cell epigenomics.
- Jop Kind (Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht),
- Alexander Meissner (MPI of Molecular Genetics, Berlin),
- Amos Tanay (Weizmann Institute, Revohot),
- Fuchou Tang (Peking University) and
- Duygu Ucar (Jackson Laboratory, Farmington)
A detailed agenda can be found below.
Please register in order to receive information on how to join the virtual workshop via the Video Conferencing Tool GoToWebinar. REGISTER HERE.
2.00 pm - 4.10 pm: Session I
- 2.00 - 2.10
- Jörn Walter
- 2.10 - 2.40
- Decoding epigenomic reprogramming process of human germline cells by single cell sequencing approaches
- Fuchou Tang (Peking University, CN)
- 2.40 - 3.10
- A new perspective on early development
- Alexander Meissner (MPI of Molecular Genetics, Berlin, DE)
- 3.10 - 3.40
- Simultaneous quantifications of epigenetics and transcriptomics in the same cell with scDam&T
- Jop Kind (Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht, NL)
3.40 pm - 4.10 pm: Coffee break, additional discussions in separate speaker rooms
4.10 pm - 5.20 pm: Session II
- 4.10 - 4.40
- Using single embryos for Inferring precise differentiation dynamics on the mouse gastrulation manifold
- Amos Tanay (Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, IL)
- 4.40 - 5.10
- A count-based method to detect doublets and their cellular origins from snATAC-seq data
- Duygu Ucar (The Jackson Laboratory, Farmington, US)
- 5.10 - 5.20
- Closing remarks
- Jörn Walter