Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The abstract should not exceed 2500 characters (including spaces).
- References and figures are not required.
- The abstract should contain the following information:
- Name of authors
- Affiliation (Institute/Department, Organization, City, Country)
- Name of presenting author
- You can send an abstract also later (until October 14) via e-mail to email@example.com, subject ‘abstract SCOG clinical workshop 2022’
The scientific organizers will select abstracts according to the following criteria: clarity, supporting data, scientific rigour, potential significance, interest in the topic chosen and innovation or usefulness.
Please note that a PDF file with all abstracts might be sent to all participants prior to the meeting.